Hello, and for my big ‘comeback’ post I am going to do 10 things I want to do this summer. I’m pretty pumped for this because last week it began to become a little bit hotter, and even though it has cooled down now I want to still have a summer vibe in me. So lets get right to it.
- Do a weekly diary on my blog about what I am up to
- Go running at least once a week (I got in the top 10 out of the year 7 girls at cross country in October and I want to do that again)
- Try every milkshake at my local café
- Start a YouTube channel. This sounds easy but I will need to persuade my parents first
- Go to a AFC Bournemouth pre season friendly away game. Again its about persuading my parents
- BAKE A BIG BIG CAKE
- Write a book. I have tried to do this before but I have never done more than a page
- Asking my crush out. I am halfway there but I have been trying for at least four months.
- Read 20 books. 15 is my summer record and I would love to get to 20.
- HAVE FUN! Sorry but this is all I could think for number 10.