Hello my fellow bloggers!!!! And as you guys have already realised today I will be telling you my top 10 favourite and least favourite TV shows.
10. Coming up as my least favourite TV show ever… Dance Mums UK! If you don’t know I love Dance Moms but why do us British people always have to copy the Americans? Though it isn’t a bad TV show the UK thing annoys my.
9. I HATE CLICK! If you don’t know it is part of BBC news, and it tells you about the latest technology. It is boring and they repeat it every day of the week so it gets very annoying.
8. Pointless. I just find it well Pointless. And they never put questions that people my age will know.
7. Snooker. Its not actually a TV show but whenever its on I get super bored.
6. Badass Brides. I have never watched it but the trailer is annoying seeing as theres a break every 10 minutes.
5. On to my favourite TV shows. Match of The Day this is good for people that don’t have Sky or BT Sport but only if your football teams in the Prem ( I support AFCB Btw.)
4. Benefits Britain. It is so funny when the people fight on here, but not when my dads shouting at the TV telling those people to get a job.
3. Lost and found music studios. LOVE this all my fav people are on it and the talent is incredible. But in a year or so I will have grown out of it.
2. The Next Step. Same as above.
1. Dance moms. Drama, dancing, fun! THE BEST!
Hi! If you don’t know what Mojang is it, its the company that devolved and manages Minecraft. This is it:
What are you doing?! Why are you changing Minecraft and editing the things that make Minecraft itself. Minecraft is known for its blockyness and its retro but also modern feel. And your adding to much updates to it that helps you cut through the problems that gamers play Minecraft for. Maybe you could add a mod/s which you can chose which updates to add, because I am sure younger gamers would love to try the original versions of Minecarft, and YouTubers would also love to do a series with the original versions of the game.
Bye and thank you!
Hello, and for my big ‘comeback’ post I am going to do 10 things I want to do this summer. I’m pretty pumped for this because last week it began to become a little bit hotter, and even though it has cooled down now I want to still have a summer vibe in me. So lets get right to it.
- Do a weekly diary on my blog about what I am up to
- Go running at least once a week (I got in the top 10 out of the year 7 girls at cross country in October and I want to do that again)
- Try every milkshake at my local café
- Start a YouTube channel. This sounds easy but I will need to persuade my parents first
- Go to a AFC Bournemouth pre season friendly away game. Again its about persuading my parents
- BAKE A BIG BIG CAKE
- Write a book. I have tried to do this before but I have never done more than a page
- Asking my crush out. I am halfway there but I have been trying for at least four months.
- Read 20 books. 15 is my summer record and I would love to get to 20.
- HAVE FUN! Sorry but this is all I could think for number 10.
OMG I haven’t posted in more than a month, I am so sorry and I promise that I will be posting at least once a week from now on. If anyone has any ideas for posts comments down below.