Hay, hay, hay! So on the weekend I went to the cinema TWICE! That means two movie reviews, and to add to that (a lot of twos, HUH) and on Wednesday I’m going to watch Fantastic Beasts. If you like movies your VERY LUCKY!
So I thought sing would be a little bit like some of the soppy animal movies you see (though recent movies like Zootropolis or Zootopia for those American people the difference does get confusing) but it was exciting and vey funny.
The basic storyline is about a Kola and unless his talent show is successful he will go bankrupt. But there a LOADS of set backs, and if your are a teenager or adults you will still love it! Why is this? Well it is VERY FUNNY, and who wouldn’t love talking, funny animals?
Hay, hay, hay! So any football fan will agree that SOME footballers are two overrated, and when I mean some a mean a LOT! SO lets do my top 5 most overrated footballers.
5. Jordon Ibe
So when we (AFCB) bought him from Liverpool in the summer, most of our supporters thought he would be a brilliant asset to our team. But he hasn’t actually made ANY DIFFRENCE half a season in.
4. Jamie Vardy.
I’m giving this guy 100% respect but his season with Leicester was INCREDIBLE, but this season for both him and his club has been so bad! Maybe he should have taken that deal with Arsenal.
3. Callum Wilson
I know, I know. I cant call this guy overrated, seeing as he is my favourite current player, but he does need to step up a little to keep the reputation going. Though he is trying very hard.
He or course he isn’t going to have the same reputation as he did in his younger years but, HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING!
- Wayne Rooney
Again I’m going to give this guy 100% respect, I’m going to congratulate him for getting the 250 goal and beating the United goal record. But when was his last international goal?!
Hay, hay, hay! Hi guys, so other the last few days I have been asking myself one question again, and again. Why do I blog. And after a lot of thinking I FINALLY have an answer, and this may sound odd for a few of you but it makes be different from the rest of my friends. I doubt most of you get this because most bloggers have a community with your friends. But there is also another reason, and that is you can that you can have the pride of gaining followers without anyone know who you are.
Hay guys! So today I am going to do 10 minute buildz (finally) and yep, I am not 100 percent comited to this. But I want to keep this gaming thing up.
So as u can tell I am not the greatest at quick builds so this went well VERY BAD!😭
OK this went a LITTLE better, it isn’t the greatest BUT I had some time in the end to add some more things into it.
Hay, hay, hay! So I PROMISE I will do another 10 Minute Buildz soon… I have done the screenshots but I have 1 more post I want to do before I write that one. So today I am doing a post on my top 5 movies EVER! Hope u enjoy…
5. Moana, so I went to see this movie a couple weeks ago with my sister and dad. It’s got a very similar vibe to most kids animation of the last few years, but it had a more gripping story line. If you haven’t watched it yet I recommend you wait a little before you do.
4. The lego movie, again I now that this is a little babyish for some of u. But anyone that has watched it HAS to agree that the animation is INCREDIBLE! To think that every single thing (I’m not sure what to call it is) it MADE OUT OF COMPLETE LEGO!
3. AFC Bournemouth season reviews. Well I’m not particularly saw if this counts, but who doesn’t like to watch their favourite soccer team? Not as good a the real game though!
2. Harry Potter series. This series of movies is literally the book but better! The CGI is soooooooooooo good. Especially for the earlier films, for the time obviously. And for the amount of action, WOW!
- A street cat named Bob. This movie is, SICK! It grips you in and the cat is, INCREDIBLY CUTE!
So did you enjoy that? Do you want anymore top 5’s?
Hay, hay, hay! Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo today I decided to make a BRAND NEW BLOG! It is called Megahartz’s diary! Don’t worry I will still be posting on this blog, but this new one is a little like a vlog but in words!
HERE IS A LINK : CLICK HERE
Hay, hay, hay! So lately I’ve been doing a little bit more gaming videos than I used to do. So to keeps my blog balanced I’m doing a none gaming post (DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE!) Anyway today I’m doing a post on my top 3 things to do with friends.
- Watch YouTube videos, so that’s what me and my friends do when were VERY bored, we usually watch some CRINGE videos that people at my school did a while back. Though my favourite thing to do is to watch bad X Factor additions, the Pink tribute it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!
- Play hide and seek. It might sound a little babyish to some of my older viewers but at 11 you can get away with it (as long as nobody finds out) but when you add a LITTLE spin in makes it LOADS more fun
- Go round town. Usually when I go into town we go round the shops, then hang round my this place by the river where we live.
This was probably VERY BORING!
Hay, hay, hay! So today I’m doing another episode of 10 minute buildz! So if your new Ten minute buildz is basically where once every couple weeks I choose 2 builds, and I have to complete both of them in 10 minutes (per build) but most of my builds are VERY * 10000 bad!
So my first build was some pixel art I am not that good at pixel art so I thought I’d just do a dimond helement. It went quite BAD, it was close to horrendous so here it is!
OK so my second one was a beach, and as you cant use water on superflat I had to use wool instead, this on only went SUPER BAD!
So I guess I’ll see u next time!
Hay, hay, hay! About a month ago I was like, “should I continue with this blog, cause I’m getting no traffic.” but know I have got views from 4 different countries UK, US, Canada and Singapore. So I know how its like to get low traffic. So know every month I’m going to choose a BRAND new blog to write a review on.
This month I have chosen a blog called Legendary ninjas blog, it is a blog literally about gaming. They have also done a review of my 10 Minute Buildz series. Though my favourite out of these posts is about Pokémon go and how It is the shortest, bug game EVER!
Though like everyone of these “new” blogs and how I guess I used to be is that it needs a little bit more work on, so these are my 3 tips for this blog:
- Customise it using the link next to themes in the My section.
- Give yourself a tag and a profile picture.
- Keep going.
Hay, hay, hay! So recently I was thinking about my old posts on my old blogs, and one of my favourites was about Herobrine. This is probably the biggest, unsolved Minecraft mystery. Herobrine is pretty much as old and as famous as the game itself. Most people reading this will know the story, Notch and Herobrine where in the nether and he died when he fell into lava and that created Herobrine. Obviously this isn’t true as this is just a game right! WRONG! Well kinda. So after every big update Minecraft supposedly remove Herobrine, so what I’m thinking Herobrine is a very clever hacker that created a mob that goes round worlds creating LOADS of mayhem. There are obviously loads of videos online with Herobrine in it. And some of them are fake because Herobrine doesn’t have a gamer tag in them. Or it could be a rare mod, or maybe it is a easter egg realised when people record Minecraft. Its pretty much a mystery. If anyone has ideas comment down bellow.